– 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
– 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
– 2 tablespoons lime juice
– 2 teaspoons sesame oil
– 2 garlic cloves, crushed
– 2cm piece fresh ginger, grated
– 4 (200g each) chicken thigh cutlets, skin removed
– 100g snow peas, thinly sliced canola oil cooking spray
– 1 cup beansprouts
– 100g Asian salad leaves
Combine sweet chilli sauce, lime rind, lime juice, oil, garlic and ginger in a ceramic or glass bowl. Remove 2 tablespoons sauce mixture and set aside. Add chicken to bowl. Toss to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Place snow peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5 to 7 minutes each side or until cooked through.
Place snow peas, beansprouts, salad leaves and reserved sauce mixture in a bowl. Toss to combine. Serve chicken with salad.