Looking for a simple, delicious and easy weeknight dinner. We have the answer here with our November feature recipe – One-pan salmon and broccoli bake!
- 4 green shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced, plus extra, to serve
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long fresh red chili, thinly sliced, plus extra, to serve
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 x 200g skinless salmon fillets
- 500g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
Combine the shallot, garlic, chili, ginger, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil in a large glass or ceramic dish. Add the salmon fillets and turn to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200C/ 180C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the broccoli in a bowl, toss with olive oil and season. Place on the prepared tray and roast for 15 minutes.
Push the broccoli to the sides of the tray. Place the salmon fillets in the center of the tray and drizzle with the marinade. Roast for a further 12-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through. Sprinkle with the extra green shallot and chili. Serve with steamed rice.
*Shared from Taste.com.au