Are you looking for a delightful treat to fill you up between meals! Then here is the answer – Peanut and Cocoa balls packed full of goodness.
- 1 tablespoon no-added-salt, no-added-sugar peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dates, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pure cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/3 cup pitted prunes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
Step 1: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. (To form a finer mixture, blend ingredients in a food processor.)
Step 2: Wet hands and form mixture into 10 balls, squeezing tightly so each ball holds its shape.
Step 3: Place balls in fridge to chill for 2 hours, or overnight.
*Sourced from www.healthyfoodguide.com.au